Friday, February 22, 2013

Weekend

Hello everyone,
     The weekend is coming up and is not going to be sop great for me, I am schedule to work this Saturday which I never do and I will be at work all day. Sunday will be a whole new fashionable day, I will be attending a fashion show of a dear friend whose the designer along I will be modeling 3 of his outfits. I am really excited for it, but I know that it will be a really tiring weeked. I have a meeting with my partner in crime as well on Saturday because we are planning to open up a modeling school here in Tijuana Mexico. Is much exciting, but hope everything goes well. I wanted to share a bit of what is going on my world right now. Hope all of you all have a great weekend as well. Have a fashionable weeked!

No comments:

Post a Comment